Monday, May 5, 2008

New QLD Trade

Today the Nasdaq ventured into short term oversold territory based off the model I follow. I am not going to trade this in any way, but I am going to track this trade as of today's close of 85.73. I would be come interested in actually trading if the price pulled back a bit more. The market is still in a clear uptrend based off the time frame of this model, so the most probable trades will be buying small declines in the uptrend and then selling into (anticipated) future market strength.

I do not plan on posting stop losses on the QLD trades typically, especially if I don't actually make the trade. I simply will let the model tell me when to enter and exit, and post the resulting performance.

Trade: Buy QLD at a limit price of 85.73.

No comments:

Post a Comment