Monday, June 10, 2013

Stock Market Update Video - The Importance of Last Week's Low



This stock market update video covers the total put/call ratio, Commitment of Traders report data, and technical analysis of the stock market.  Based on these data, I suggest that last week's low is a significant price point in the market.  This may be an important low in a continuing uptrend, but a move below last week's low would be probable indication that the market is currently in a correction that may have significant further downside.

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate you sharing this very informative video about the stock market movement now it is easier for me to analyze my trade because I have found some text from ioption review site ioptionsreview.com that could support the facts and information your video has provided. Thanks very much!

    ReplyDelete