Monday, November 2, 2009

Blank Post Earlier Today

Earlier today there was an accidental publish as I was posting the SPXU trade exit. So I re-posted it. Did everyone receive that post? This has happened before and I thought it always sent the new publish out when republished. If anyone did not get that post, or has missed one before in that situation let me know in the comment area, so I can maybe just delete the accidental publish and make a completely new one, and that would probably solve the problem.

Anyway, please check the blog site for that post if you did not receive it via RSS feed or email, etc. And if you didn't get out today on that, just place a market order for tomorrow to sell it in the morning. I suspect a significant move up by Wednesday, so I would just get out ASAP and then wait for a new trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment