Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Position Trade Ideas

Hopefully everyone is gearing down for a good Holiday. And hopefully some more success on blog trades will be in the near future.

The short-term trading environment has been more difficult from my perspective during this recent tight range. It would not be too bad if going very short-term, but I don't think that is a very good approach for this blog.

So a few markets/funds I'm looking at for some longer holds are.......

-EUO in the event of a nice looking pullback
-TBT (inverse bond fund to benefit from rising Treasury yields)
-GRU or DBA, GRU is a grain ETF heavily weighted to wheat and DBA is a corn, wheat, soybeans, and sugar ETF. Wheat is really what I'm after though.
-still keeping open for any good entry on a stock index ETF, but with a multi week or month hold

I don't know that I will post any new blog prior to Christmas, but I may get a post out here or there.

No comments:

Post a Comment