Thursday, December 24, 2009

Probable Trade Christmas Eve

Based on the market indicators from Sentimentrader.com, sentiment made a dramatic bullish jump today. The trade set-up from today did not materialize, but I will probably be posting a new trade tomorrow at some point.

If there is indicated a sizeable gap up, then I will probably suggest a trade on the open. If not, I may wait until the middle of the day, but I think action needs to be taken pretty soon here.

On this trade I will probably not suggest a stop loss, so review the basic money management for trades without stop losses. Also please keep in mind that those suggestions were all based on using 2x ETF's, but recently I have been suggesting the 3x due primarily an expected sharp and large move down. So if the trade is on SPXU then please adjust those suggestions down by 1/3, and of course err on the side of being conservative.

No comments:

Post a Comment