Friday, May 13, 2011

Your Feedback is Needed

Blogger had been having some problems the last couple days. I had made a couple posts detailing exits on SLV and DBA. I see now that blogger is back up and running the posts are not there.

Did those posts go out on the feed? Did anyone/everyone get those who needs them? If not I can make new similar posts. The price levels are not dramatically different at this point. Basically I recommended getting out of those.

I think DBA may continue lower, but I would rather exit here and wait for a break in the general commodity index before shorting again. Silver looks like it may be set for a rebound, but assuming commodities weaken, which I expect, I may suggest getting short again after a swing high and then a break to new corrective lows.

1 comment: