Monday, December 31, 2012

New Video Available and Stock Selection Service Enrollment

I have recorded a new video this weekend updating members of my mailing list on the current market position.  I also have begun a stock selection service based on my Integrative Harmonic Trading methodology.  And I am opening a discounted enrollment period for that service through the first week of January.  I will do that from time to time dependent upon market conditions.  In the current case, I think the service will provide outstanding value to subscribers over the near term.


The methodology integrates general market timing and analysis (some of which I frequently detail in this blog) along with what I believe is that best harmonic pattern identification method available.  But because the timing of low risk and high reward trade entries will be dependent on market turning points to a large extent, there may be periods of weeks or months were the most ideal opportunities have passed or are yet well ahead of us.

So if I was a new subscriber to a service, I would want some good opportunities right off the bat.  And that is what I intend to achieve with opening discounted enrollment periods at times when I expect the market conditions to be offering an abundance of good opportunities.

If you would like to receive future notice of discounted enrollment periods and occasional additional market updates, then you can put your name and email in the form on the right side of this page.

With that I wish you all a safe and happy New Year!  It's always an exciting and hopeful time (I think anyway). 

I will be traveling for a couple weeks and video updates may be sparse, but I will still post charts and analysis as appropriate.

All the best,

Pete



No comments:

Post a Comment